Software Engineering Intern
CyberOne Security is a secure cloud automation & analytic software for data privacy and security regulatory compliance. Our integrated risk framework provides the workflow, template and smart content to lower costs through effective enterprise continuous control monitoring. CyberOne makes it easy to stay in compliance and manage technology, operational, fraud, and business risk.
We are looking for a software engineering intern who wants to join an early startup company and be a part of one of the fastest growing industries – Cybersecurity. In this role you are responsible for building world-class applications and will work with industry leaders to support the growth & increasing demand for gloabl data privacy and security. You will join a team to design, develop, test, and deploy software using leading edge technologies.
Skills & Experiences
- Demonstrated web application development experience
- Understanding of the agile development life cycle
- Strong technical and business communication skills as you may have interaction with clients and developers
- Technical experience with
- Spring Boot Framework
- HTML5 / CSS
- Graph Database
- AWS Server & Serverless Services
- AWS Security Services
- Web Hooks
- JSON / REST APIs
- Preferred, currently enrolled in an accredited college or university institution
- Basic object-oriented programming course work completed within the last 2 years
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Ability to work remotely with reliable internet access and workstation
- Ability to work full-time over the summer
How to Apply
If interested, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.